Leaving your baby in the hands of quality caregivers has been shown to have positive effects on their emotional, social and cognitive development. Horizon is excited to announce that we will offer infant care at our North Olmsted, Elyria Cascade, Berea and Lakewood locations.
Our infant care program offers a well-rounded, tailored approach to child care for infants ages 6 weeks to 18 months. When you enroll your infant at Horizon, they will receive a primary caregiver who is responsible for providing a tailored educational experience. In addition, our infant program offers:
- Personalized care plans to support nutritional, emotional and physical growth
- Partnerships between staff and parents to meet children’s needs for optimal care and well-being
- Creative curriculum for infants and toddlers that helps teachers and caregivers offer engaging experiences for infants
- Warm, caring and experienced teachers who receive ongoing professional development
- Sensory-rich environments with developmentally appropriate toys and activities
Our North Olmsted and Elyria Cascade locations will begin accepting enrollments soon and the Berea and Lakewood locations are currently accepting enrollments. If you’re interested in enrolling your infant at our North Olmsted or Elyria locations, sign up for our monthly newsletter where we’ll provide more information.
In addition to positively impacting your baby’s development, enrolling your baby in a child care center provides them with continuous care, which means that once they are old enough, they can transition to toddler care, preschool and afterschool care at the same center.
Learn more about our infant care program here.