Horizon Education Centers is hoping to connect those in need this holiday season with the services they need. We’ve put together a list of resources in Lorain and Cuyahoga County that helps families in many different ways.
If you and your family are looking to receive help this holiday season, start with the resources below.
- 211 United Way of Greater Lorain
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- Salvation Army - Lorain Corps
- Goodwill Industries of Lorain County
- Invest in Elyria
- Catholic Charities Services of Lorain County
- Office of Family Assistance - Jobs and Family Services
- 211 United Way of Greater Cleveland
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- LIHEAP - Utility Help
- Food Pantries in Cuyahoga County and Cleveland
- Northeast Ohio Salvation Army
Find how to get free food from Cleveland and Cuyahoga County food pantries and soup kitchens. Churches, food banks, and pantries distribute groceries, meals, and assistance across Cuyahoga County.