Enrollment Program Restrictions
New Enrollment Bonus Program- Up to $100 per Child
- Program applies to tuition based childcare, afterschool and summer camp programs only.
- For each child enrolled you get a choice of $100 tuition credit on your account or a $50 Visa gift card for new child enrolled in Horizon Education Center through this offer.
- Tuition credits can NOT be used to pay for co-pays Publicly Funded Child Care through Jobs and family services (JFS). JFS families can use tuition credits to pay for activity fees and field trips or select the gift card option.
- A new child is a child that has never attended any horizon licensed child care programs or not attended in the past 16 months. Bonus is allowed for new children from an enrolled family as long as the individual child never attended any Horizon licensed child care programs or not attended in the past 16 months.
- The enrolled new child must attend 10 days per month to qualify for the $100 credit or $50 visa card. Gift cards will be available at the participant’s center by the 30th of the current month. Failure for new enrollee to actively attend 10 day of program per month will void offer.
- Additional restrictions may apply. This offer can be revoked or modified by Horizon at any time without notice.